beef tofu rolade. Asian Tofu "Beef" Bowls (ground tofu crumbles) are a vegan meal prep / weeknight dinner life saver! High protein and incredibly easy and quick to make. Beef Roulades, Beef Roulades (German), German Beef Roulade, etc.
This recipe is German style beef rouladen. Thin steaks are wrapped around bacon and onions, pan-fried, and then simmered in beef broth, which is, in turn, made into a sour-cream gravy in this. Beef rouladen make a wonderfully flavorful, comforting meal and would be perfect to serve for an Oktoberfest meal, or any occasion you choose. You can have beef tofu rolade using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of beef tofu rolade
- You need 2 cup of tofu.
- It’s 1 cup of carrot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion.
- Prepare 2 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of blackpepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped beef.
They are easier to prepare than you might think and while they take a little time, it's mainly hands off cooking and most certainly worth the wait. See recipes for Bibim-mie telur rolade, beef tofu rolade too. Some grocery stores in my area actually sell beef labelled as "Rouladen". You can ask your local butcher or use thinly sliced flank steak as well.
beef tofu rolade step by step
- prepare the meat in 1 big bowl,add salt,sugar,blackpepper, 1 tsp egg white, mix it..
- prepare 1 big bowl for the tofu dough. Add tofu in the bowl,crush the tofu until soft. Add salt,sugar,blackpepper, 1 tsp egg white, mix it..
- chop 1 cup of onion. Prepare the pan,add butter,add chopped onion,stir it until the color of the onion is transparant. Add the onion into the meat,and half to the tofu dough. mix it..
- add 1 tsp butter,wait it until the butter is melting. add the egg,make it like omlette. make it 2 omlette..
- prepare the alumunium foil, 20 x 15 cm. spread the butter to the alumunium foil. add the meat dough,spread it make it square pattern. then add the omlete. add the tofu dough on the top of the omlette,spread it until the omlette covered with the tofu's dough. add the carrot (make the carrot like the crabstick artificial's size). roll the rolade,with the alumunium foil. and steam it for about an hour. when the rolade is cold,u can chop it for about 3cm. serve it with tomato ketchup or barbeque sauce. enjoy!.
German rouladen is made with thin slices of beef. Browned, then braised, this delicacy makes use of inexpensive cuts of beef and transforms them into a favorite German meal. The sauce can be very simple (beef broth) or more complex with vegetables and cream. This recipe uses a little red wine for flavor, but you can make the dish without the wine. Chef John uses thin slices of beef round to make beef rouladen, classic German comfort food.