Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce. Combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and rice vinegar in a bowl and set aside. Heat oil in a skillet or wok set over high heat. Bok Choy with Garlic and Oyster Sauce is a quick and easy bok choy recipe that you can make for lunch or dinner.
Bring the mixture to the boil. Bok Choy Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce and Garlic Oil. Walk into any Chinese restaurant in the world and it is almost guaranteed the menu will include a simple vegetables stir fry dish with oyster sauce (and garlic oil). You can have Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce
- Prepare 300 grams of baby bok choy.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil/olive oil.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Indonesian sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
This iconic dish looks and sounds very simple, and should be very easy to recreate at home, but can be deceptively tricky to replicate. The bok choy was blanched in boiling broth while the mushrooms were stir fried with garlic.. Stir fry the mushrooms and garlic for about half a minute. Pour in the rice wine and two tablespoons of the vegetable broth in which the bok choy was cooked.
Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce step by step
- Rinse the bok choy until clean, drain..
- Preheat oil in a skillet/wok over medium heat. Saute the garlic and ginger for a few second..
- Add sesame oil, oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce and black pepper. Stir them up..
- Add in the bok choy. Turn the heat up to high, stir fry and cover it for a minute or two. Uncover it. Stir it one more time, turn off the heat, plate and serve immediately..
Serve the bok choy and mushrooms in oyster sauce as a side dish or. Add the bok choy stems first; stir fry for a few minutes or until the pieces start to turn a pale green. Remove from the heat and transfer the bok choy to a serving dish. Pour the sauce into the skillet or wok, and set over medium-high heat. Bok Choy in Oyster Sauce Recipe Preparation.