Baby polenta omelette with spinach. Learn how to make Polenta with baby spinach & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. This Polenta Parmesan is one of my new favorite meals! It's warm, cozy and kinda tastes like pizza.
Easy to follow baby food recipe, with some helpful tips about serving your baby a healthy breakfast. Introducing flavour and texture into your baby's diet. Preparation Cut the frozen blocks of spinach into small pieces and place in a heavy skillet without water. You can cook Baby polenta omelette with spinach using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baby polenta omelette with spinach
- Prepare of Half a glass of instant polenta.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parmesan.
- Prepare 1 of saucer of boiled spinach.
- You need of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of salt.
Simple and delicious very spinachy omelette with parmesan cheese, onion and nutmeg. I enjoy this as a supper with boiled baby potatoes. In a bowl, beat the eggs, and stir in the baby spinach and Parmesan cheese. Spinach omelette Recipe – easy, quick and healthy recipe with eggs and spinach. this spinach omelette is another way to include eggs in kids diet with the healthy goodness of spinach.
Baby polenta omelette with spinach step by step
- Lessate gli spinaci e mettete da parte, preparate la polenta istantanea con poca acqua e olio una volta cotta mettete da parte. In un piatto aprite un uovo mettete due pizzichi di sale, il parmigiano la polenta e la bietola e amalgamate il tutto. In una pentola con olio caldo versate il composto e cuocete da entrambi le parti. Buon appetito..
Tender baby spinach, Parmesan cheese, and a little nutmeg are cooked with eggs. A great recipe low in carbohydrates. Start off your day in a tasty way with this cheesy mushroom and spinach omelet. Easy to make, and tastes like you got it from a fancy restaurant! Baby Spinach Omelette is an easy-to-make egg recipe that you can make for brunch or weekend breakfasts.