You can have Dorito Soup using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dorito Soup
- Prepare 30 ml of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 of Onions, diced.
- It’s 1 of Green Pepper, diced.
- It’s 5 of Sweet Piquant Peppers, diced.
- Prepare 30 ml of Crushed Garlic.
- It’s 1500 ml of Beef Stock.
- It’s 500 ml of Frozen Sweet Corn.
- You need 500 g of Beef Mince.
- Prepare 500 g of Pork Mince.
- It’s 10 ml of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 5 ml of Arrabbiata.
- It’s 1 ml of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 125 ml of Red Wine.
- It’s 800 g of Canned Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 250 ml of Tomato Sauce.
- You need to taste of Seasoning.
- You need 125 g of Doritos.
Dorito Soup instructions
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in large soup pot and add onions, green and piquant peppers and garlic..
- While you sauté the onions, peppers and garlic, place the frozen corn in the hot beef stock to defrost and get warm..
- Add meat to the soup pot and brown the minced meat.
- Deglaze with the red wine and add the spices and stir through.
- Pour in the stock with the corn and bring to a boil.
- Add the tomatoes and ketchup, bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for an hour. Taste after about 15 minutes and adjust the seasoning if required (I used Maple Syrup with salt if the acidity is too high).
- Serve topped with crushed Doritos.