Indonesian Steamed Cassava Cake (Kue talam singkong). It has poor in protein but rich in carbohydrates. Here is how you cook it. Quick and easy yet delicious recipe.
Cassava (Manihot esculenta), also called yuca or manioc, is a woody shrub of the Euphorbiaceae (spurge family) native to South America. There are two names for cassava in Indonesian, singkong and ubi kayu. According to wikipedia, it is extensively cultivated as an annual crop in tropical and subtropical regions for its edible starchy tuberous root, […] *Resep Kue Talam Singkong Manis Gula Merah *Resep Bubur Beras Merah *Cara Membuat Makanan Bayi Rumahan *Cara Membuat Khichdi *Resep Masakan Udang Masak Cabe Hijau *Resep Kue CupCake Coklat Enak Lembut *Cara Membersihkan Ikan Sebelum Dimasak *Cara Membuat Roti Isi Ikan Tuna *Cara Membuat Perkedel Ikan Tuna *Resep Membuat Mpek-Mpek Kulit yang Enak Indonesian Steamed Cassava Cake (Kue talam singkong) #indonesiandessert Having friends coming over for lunch today. You can cook Indonesian Steamed Cassava Cake (Kue talam singkong) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Steamed Cassava Cake (Kue talam singkong)
- It’s 1 package of grated cassava (you can easily find it at the Asian or Pilipino store. Usually at the frozen section) It’s about 500g or 1 pound in 1 package.
- It’s of Sugar 175g (less or more).
- You need 1 sachets of agar-agar with any color. I used Indonesian agar-agar or gelatin.
- Prepare 100 ml of coconut milk (you can substitute with almond milk).
- You need of Sliced pineapple (fresh or from can).
And I am not usually doing the potluck.. The Best Indonesian Traditional Breakfast 😍 Gethuk is a simple Javanese dish made from cassava. The cassava is peeled, boiled and mashed. Then it is mixed with grated coconut, sugar.
Indonesian Steamed Cassava Cake (Kue talam singkong) step by step
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients except pineapple..
- Add pineapple and mix well. Then transfer the mixture into a pan that has been grease with oil or cooking spray. Steam for 45 minutes until done..
- Lift up from the steamer and let it cool. Remove from the pan and cut it into a square or according to taste and serve..
- You can serve it just like that or with grated coconut. Enjoy 😊.
Kue mangkok, kue mangkuk is an Indonesian kue or traditional snack of steamed cupcake. kue mangkok means "bowl/cup cake". It is similar to the snack bolu kukus ("steamed tart/cake"). While both have a similar appearance, Bolu Kukus requires only four ingredients to make, Kue Mangkok needs fourteen. Jenis umbian yang luar biasa bergizi ini dapat dinikmati dengan bentuk wujud lain yang tidak kalah nikmat. Belum lagi beragam jenis makanan tradisional Indonesia yang berasal dari singkong.