Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta. Great recipe for Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta. My simple lunch menu today, simple fried noodle buuuutttt because i have many Italian pasta i tried pasta ,, fried pasta aahh or whatever we called it pasta and noodle are similiar , the most important thing is the taste,, so check it out. Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta step by step.
Add olive oil to the pan wait till hot add garlic stir until fragrant, add chicken and vegetable stir it and cook. This easy Indonesian Stir-Fried Noodles (Bakmi Goreng) is a street-food noodle classic. For this noodle bowl's success, it depends on two things: serving it piping hot, right out of a very hot wok, and finding some kecap manis, a molasses-thick sweet soy sauce. You can have Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta
- It’s 100 gram of Italain Pasta.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- It’s To taste of pepper.
- You need To taste of chicken powder.
- Prepare of Boiled Small chicken breast (cut cube).
- Prepare 3 tbs of Sweet soy sauce (optional. I put more cos i like sweet).
- You need 1 tbs of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of hot tomato sauce.
- You need of Vegetable.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Mie Goreng (or Mee Goreng) is an Indonesian noodle dish that's also found in Malaysia and other parts of South East Asia. With a sticky, savoury sweet sauce, noodles are tossed with chicken, prawns, vegetables and signature egg ribbons. I remember it like it was yesterday. Soft noodles and crunchy vegetables in a rich sauce that was spicy and sweet at the same time.
Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta in the boiled water about 8 minutes. If you prefer to choose noodle cook it untill a bit soft (not too soft).
- Remove pasta or noodle from the pan. Drained.set aside.
- Add olive oil to the pan wait till hot add garlic stir until fragrant, add chicken and vegetable stir it and cook about 3 minutes.
- Add pasta or noodle, oyster sauce, hot tomato sauce, sweet soy suace, pepper, sugar, chicken powder mix well. Sugar is optional..
- Dont forget to taste it and magic food ready to serve,,, enjoy ur cooking :)).
Let's just say I've been hooked ever since. // This post contains affiliate links Mie Goreng, which directly translates to 'noodle fried', is available everywhere in Indonesia. This simple mie goreng recipe reflects a traditional version of the dish, don't worry if you can't find all of the ingredients; you will still get the essence of the dish even if you swap different veggies. / Recipes / Main Dishes / Pasta. Mie Goreng (Indonesian Fried Noodles). (Indonesian Fried Noodles) Step-by-Step . Add the cooked noodles and continue stirring until the noodles are heated through. Add the soy sauce and pile onto a serving dish.