Es Teler (Indonesian Fruit Drink). Great recipe for Es Teler (Indonesian Fruit Drink). This is the Indonesian fruit drink that I always crave for. Young coconut meat, avocado, and jackfruit are served with coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, and cocopandan syrup.
I like the avocado, jackfruit, and coconut in it because they complement each other. To Westerners, this drink might be best served as a dessert. Es Teler is an Indonesian fruit cocktail. You can have Es Teler (Indonesian Fruit Drink) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Es Teler (Indonesian Fruit Drink)
- Prepare 1 of young coconut, rip out the meat with a spoon.
- It’s 2 of ripe avocados, cut into dice.
- Prepare 100 gr of jackfruit, cut into diced.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of cocopandan syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut cream.
- You need of shaved ice.
Avocado, coconut meat, cincau, jackfruit and other fruits are served with coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, Pandanus amaryllifolius leaf (normally in the form of cocopandan syrup), sugar, and a tiny amount of salt. The Westerners may think es teler as a cold dessert but the Indonesian categorizes it as a beverage 🙂 The basic es teler mainly uses avocado, jackfruit and young coconut meat. However many people add different things such as toddy palm ( siwalan ), attap fruit ( kolang-kaling ), agar-agar noodle, nata de coco, durian pulp etc; whatever you. The tropical fruit drink known as Es Teler has an origin story as interesting as its taste.
Es Teler (Indonesian Fruit Drink) step by step
- In a small pot, stir the coconut cream with a pinch of salt constantly until boiling. Set aside. Let it cool..
- Put the young coconut meat, avocado, and jackfruit in a glass or a bowl..
- Add the coconut milk, cocopandan syrup, and sweetened condensed milk. Put the shaved ice on top. Ready to be served! 😋.
- If you can’t find cocopandan syrup in the market you can make your own by mixing 1 cup of sugar with 2 cup of coconut water in a pot. Add 3 pandan leaves. Add red food coloring (optional). Bring it to boil over medium-high heat. Set aside. Let it cool..
This non-alcoholic beverage comprises of jackfruit, condensed milk, avocado, young coconut, crushed ice, pandan leaves, sugar, and a syrup prepared by its creator Mrs. Cooking instructions for Es Teler: Toss the jackfruit and coconut meat slices into a large bowl and pour in the reserved syrup. Tip the can of palm fruit into a fine mesh sieve to drain and reserve its preserving syrup. Dump the drained palm fruits into the bowl with jackfruits plus coconut milk, along with half of the reserved syrup. culinary indonesia, drinks from indonesia, es teler, fresh drink, ice teller, Indonesian Ice jazzed is the 'cocktail' of fruit in Indonesia. Avocado, coconut, grass jelly, jackfruit and other fruit served with coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, Pandanus leaves amaryllifolius (usually in the form of syrup cocopandan), sugar, and a.