Japanese Green Tea (Matcha) Madeleine.
You can cook Japanese Green Tea (Matcha) Madeleine using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Green Tea (Matcha) Madeleine
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- It’s 70 g of flour.
- Prepare 30 g of green tea powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Japanese Green Tea (Matcha) Madeleine step by step
- Prep your favorite mold- I love scallops- wipe it with a cooking towel sipped into melted butter (5g would be enough) and sift flour(5g would be enough too) onto it..
- Prepare ingredients. Melt the butter in a microwave, sift the flour with green tea powder. Crack eggs and mix them..
- Heat your oven to 180C..
- Put sugar into eggs, and mix it with sifted powder. Add the melted butter at the end and mix it little by little so that it won't be lumpy..
- Put step 4 into the prepared mold with a spoon..
- Bake it at 180C for 15 minutes..